Welcome to Berndt-Ledesma Funeral Home 262.673.4700
The Berndt Funeral Home was started in 1913, by Herman C. Berndt, a hard-working German immigrant. Along with his friend, John Troeller, they started their furniture and undertaking business in Hartford, WI. In 2013, we proudly celebrated 100 years serving the families of the Hartford community.
Today, the Berndt-Ledesma Funeral Home is owned and operated by Gregory and Carla Ledesma. There are three locations to conveniently serve the families of Dodge and Washington counties, located in Hartford, Hustisford and Juneau. The Berndt-Ledesma Funeral Home maintains a caring and professional staff prepared to assist you and your family, as you choose from the options of funeral or cremation services.
Ourmission is to provide families with fair and competitive pricing. We believe strongly that everyone should experience the level of service that we provide to our families, so strongly, that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We realize there are other choices for funeral services in Washington County and Dodge County, so why do families choose Berndt-Ledesma Funeral Homes?
We provide a higher level of service:
- All faiths and beliefs are respected, and we are experienced in accommodating their unique requirements.
- Our staff is kind, helpful, and professional. They listen to you to create a personalized service that celebrates and honors your loved one. Their attention to detail and skilled professional service is unsurpassed
- Dignity and respect for you, your guests, and your loved one are the focus of all our services.
- We not only guide you through the many decisions that the arrangements for a loved one require, we help you with the details in matters such as social security, insurance, financial accounts, titles, and other legal processes associated with the end of life.
- Families enjoy our clean and comfortable facilities, for large or small gatherings, with conveniences close at hand.
- We comply rigorously with all state and federal regulations, protecting families from practices that may put them at future risk.
- We ask for feedback from each family we serve and make changes to continually improve our level of service.