New Dining Room Available!
Welcome to Berndt-Ledesma Funeral Home 262.673.4700
Since 1999, Berndt-Ledesma Funeral Home has served the families of Hartford, Hustisford, and Juneau, Wisconsin. Today, we continue the tradition of compassion, personal attention, and professional service that our communities know and trust. The death of someone we love can be one of the most stressful and devastating events that befalls us. At the time of grief, most people are least prepared to arrange a funeral service. Berndt-Ledesma Funeral Home's staff members are caring professionals prepared to assist you as you choose from the many funeral options available, as well as offer the counseling and support to help you through the many phases of the grieving process.
We realize there are other choices for funeral services in Washington County and Dodge County, so why do families choose Berndt-Ledesma Funeral Homes?
We provide a higher level of service:
- All faiths and beliefs are respected, and we are experienced in accommodating their unique requirements.
- Our staff is kind, helpful, and professional. They listen to you to create a personalized service that celebrates and honors your loved one. Their attention to detail and skilled professional service is unsurpassed
- Dignity and respect for you, your guests, and your loved one are the focus of all our services.
- We not only guide you through the many decisions that the arrangements for a loved one require, we help you with the details in matters such as social security, insurance, financial accounts, titles, and other legal processes associated with the end of life.
- Families enjoy our clean and comfortable facilities, for large or small gatherings, with conveniences close at hand.
- We comply rigorously with all state and federal regulations, protecting families from practices that may put them at future risk.
- We ask for feedback from each family we serve and make changes to continually improve our level of service.
Estate Planning & Funeral Pre-planning Seminar
Berndt-Ledesma Funeral Home
226 S. Main St.